PrimeEarn High-Yield Tuesday 15th: Team Up to Win $1M Bonus and 40% APY for USDT

Dear Valued Users,

Every Tuesday (11:00 UTC), HTX will host the "PrimeEarn High-Yield Tuesday" deposit event. The deposit rules of the 15th PrimeEarn event will be adjusted to allocate the deposit amount according to the daily average assets of users' flexible deposits. Team activities continue to be promoted, and all teams that fall into the 100,000/1,000,000/10,000,000 categories will have the opportunity to receive interest rate hikes; at the same time, many individual interest rate hike benefits await! Participate in this event to win up to 40% APY for USDT and up to 20% APY for ETH. We invite you to participate with your friends and earn more!


Launch time: 11:00 (UTC) on May 17, 2022 - 10:59 (UTC) on May 24 , 2022


Participating products 

Token Original APY Deposit Period Remark Total cap
USDT 8% 14 days (Early redemption not allowed) No APY Tier Rate 108 million USDT
ETH 4%
BTC 3%


Deposit Rules

Users need to make deposits for BTC/ETH/USDT flexible deposit products before the start of the 15th PrimeEarn event. The platform will then allocate the deposit amount based on the daily average amount of the user's flexible deposit account. The details are as follows:

  • Flexible deposit time period:16:00 (UTC) on May 11 -16:00 (UTC) on May 16
  • Scope of flexible deposit amount: The user's BTC/ETH/USDT flexible deposit account on HTX Earn (excludes fixed deposits and other flexible deposit assets).
  • Deposit amount allocation method: The more assets a user has in the flexible deposit account, the higher the amount that can be deposited in PrimeEarn 15th.
  • Notice: HTX Earn will calculate the daily average deposit amount of BTC/ETH/USDT flexible deposit based on the price at 16:00 (UTC) on May 16


This event will boost the APY benefits


Ø  Benefit 1: Team up to win 40% APY for USDT

Teams are limited to 3-5 users. Based on the total accumulated deposits of each team that took part during  the 15th PrimeEarn, the top 3 teams belonging to the following categories: the 10 million category – (total deposit over 10 million USDT); the 1 million category(deposit 1 million USDT-10 million USDT), the 100,000 category – (deposit 100,000-1 million USDT), will enjoy an APY boost! Click here to participate in team activities.

Total accumulated deposits(USDT) 10 million category≥10 million  1 million category1 million ~10 million  0.1 million category0.1million ~1 million 
Top 1 40%APY 20%APY 30%APY 17%APY 25%APY 15%APY
Top 2 30%APY 17%APY 25%APY 15%APY 20%APY 12%APY
Top 3 25%APY 15%APY 20%APY 12%APY 15%APY 10%APY
*Note: 30% of the total accumulated deposits of USDT/ETH can enjoy boosted APY, and the remaining 70% will have the original APY applied.


Ø  Benefit 2: Deposit as individual to win 20% APY for USDT

Make a deposit in PrimeEarn products and enjoy APY booster rewards. 

Condition Token APY after boost
Cumulative deposit amount of any token in PrimeEarn100,000USDT USDT 15%
ETH 10%
Cumulative deposit amount of any token in PrimeEarn300,000USDT USDT 20%
ETH 12%
*Note: 30% of the total accumulated deposits of USDT/ETH can enjoy boosted APY, and the remaining 70% will have the original APY applied.


Ø  Benefit 3: All users who participate in 15th PrimeEarn to get APY booster coupon airdrop

  • APY Booster Coupon Airdrop Object: All users who participate in the 15th PrimeEarn deposit will receive the airdrop regardless of whether the deposit is successful or not.
  • APY Booster Coupon: USDT+0.5%APY, ETH+0.1%APY
  • APY booster coupon introduction: Unlimited flexible deposit rate hike coupons


Please note

1. Users deposits in PrimeEarn 15th can be made any time before the end of the cut-off time.  Any deposit not completed after the cut-off time will be automatically invalidated.

2. The total interest rate increase prize pool of PrimeEarn is 1 million USDT. BTC and USDC are not eligible for the interest rate booster reward, but will be counted as part of the accumulated deposit amount of the event.

3. Description of the team up rules

  • How to team up: Click to join the team
  • Deadline for team up:8:00 (UTC) on May 17, which is 3 hours before the launch of PrimeEarn 15th product.
  • HTX will announce the leaders’UIDs of the top three ranking teams after the cap is reached, and each team member of the top three teams will receive APY booster rewards. Please pay close attention to the results announcement.
  • Team members (including captains) with less than 3 valid user UIDs or more than 5 user UIDs will be considered invalid, and the platform will consider them as individual deposit users according to their subscription status.
  • If there is a duplicate UID in the team, the platform will calculate the interest rate increase reward based on the team that signs up first.

4. When a user participates in multiple rate hikes at the same time, we will apply the highest boosted interest rate reward, and the boosted rate reward cannot be stacked.

5. Boosted interest and original earnings will be credited to your HTX Earn account after the lock-up period ends. The boosted APY will not be reflected in the PrimeEarn product.


"PrimeEarn High-Yield Tuesday": Don’t miss out on the highest APYs in the mainstream token market!


How to Participate:

Website: Log in to HTX, and find HTX Earn under Finance on the navigation menu

Click here:

App: Tap HTX Earn on the homepage

Click here:



May 11, 2022 


Trade on the go with HTX App (iOS/Android)

Find us on








HTX reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or change or cancel this announcement at any time and for any reasons without prior notice. The above is for information purposes only and HTX makes no recommendations or guarantees in respect of any digital asset, product, or promotion on HTX. Prices of digital assets are highly volatile and trading digital assets involves risk. Please read our Risk Reminder text here.