HTX Earn Service Agreement
- Terms & Conditions
- Latest Announcements
Updated in October, 2023
HTX Earn Service Agreement
This HTX Earn Service Agreement (“this Agreement”) is an agreement between the HTX Platform (“the Platform”) and the User (“You”) regarding your purchase of HTX Earn product (“the Product”) on the Platform. By visiting and logging in to the Platform (including the API, mobile application, and other client devices of the Platform), purchasing the Product, or clicking “Read and Agree”, you confirm that you have read, understood, and accepted all the terms and conditions stipulated herein and all the terms and conditions stipulated in the User Agreement. If you do not agree to any of the terms or conditions of this Agreement and/or the User Agreement, please stop visiting the Platform, using the services provided by the Platform and/or purchasing the Product. If you continue to visit the Platform, use the services provided by the Platform, or purchase the Product, you shall be deemed to unconditionally agree to the entire contents of this Agreement and the User Agreement. This agreement is written in Chinese. For user convenience, it may be translated into various languages, which are for reference only. However, in case of any discrepancies between the translated versions and the original Chinese version, the Chinese version shall prevail.
1. Scope and Application of the Agreement. This agreement applies to your purchase and redemption of Earn products on this platform. This Agreement is a supplementary agreement to the User Agreement. In case of any inconsistency between this Agreement and the User Agreement, this Agreement shall prevail. Matters not expressly provided herein shall be governed by the User Agreement.
2. Modification to the Agreement. The Platform shall reserve the right to decide, modify or alter this Agreement at any time in its sole discretion. Any and all modifications or alternations to this Agreement shall become effective immediately after they are published on the Platform or sent to the User. Therefore, by continuing to purchase the Product on the Platform, you accept the revised agreements and rules. If you do not agree to any modification to this Agreement, please immediately stop purchasing the Product or using the services provided by the Platform.
3. Voluntary Act. Your purchase of the Product on the Platform is your voluntary act conducted in accordance with your own financial situation and with your understanding of the relevant risks you face, and shall have no connection with the Platform or any third party.
4. Risk Disclosure. When purchasing the Product on the Platform, you may obtain high investment returns, but at the same time, there are great investment risks. In order for you to better understand the risks involved, in accordance with the relevant laws and regulations, administrative rules, and relevant national policies, we hereby remind you of the risks in and of the Product, and you should read this carefully — the risks in your purchase of the Product on the Platform include, but are not limited to:
(1) Risk in digital assets themselves: The digital assets market is brand new and unrecognized and may not grow. At present, digital assets are largely used by speculators and rarely used by retail and commercial markets. As a result, prices of digital assets are prone to fluctuations, which in turn may have an adverse impact on digital assets investment. The digital assets market does not have a price limit mechanism like the stock market, and trading is open 24 hours a day. Digital assets are susceptible to significant price fluctuations because the fundamental characteristics of digital assets are different from traditional investments, and because of the influence of a variety of market forces and regulatory policies that are still undergoing regulatory normalization in many jurisdictions. Therefore, you must understand and agree that you shall bear all the economic losses caused to you by the digital assets themselves.
(2) Policy risks: Due to the formulation or revision of laws, regulations, and normative documents concerning digital assets in various countries, trading in digital assets may be suspended or prohibited at any time. You must understand and agree that you shall bear all the financial losses caused by the suspension or prohibition of trading in digital assets due to the formulation or revision of national laws, regulations, and normative documents.
(3) Internet and technical risks: The Platform does not guarantee that all the information, programs, texts, etc contained therein are completely safe and free from interference and destruction by any malicious programs such as viruses and Trojans. Therefore, it is your personal decision to log in to the Platform, purchase the Product on the Platform, use any service on the Platform, or download and use any programs, information, and data downloaded from the Platform. Meanwhile, there are risks in using the trading system on the Internet, including but not limited to the failure of software, hardware, and Internet links. As the Platform cannot control the reliability and availability of the Internet, the Platform shall not bear any responsibility for any distortion, delay, and link failure.
(4) Force majeure risks: The Platform shall not be responsible for any failure or delay of service and any loss caused to you due to information network equipment maintenance; information network connection failure; failure of computers, communication, or other systems; power failure; hacker attacks; weather conditions; accidents; strikes; labor disputes; riots; insurrection; disturbances; insufficient productivity or means of production; fire; flood; storm; explosion; war; reasons attributable to banks or other partners; digital assets market collapse; act of the government; orders of judicial or administrative organs; other acts beyond the control of the Platform; or reasons attributable to any third party.
(5) Market condition risks: The Platform does not guarantee the correctness and applicability of market condition analysis and market evaluation. The Platform cannot control, support, or guarantee the accuracy or completeness of trading for the information or suggestions you have obtained or will obtain from the referrer or any other organization or employee, and all the risks or consequences arising therefrom shall be borne by you and have no connection with the Platform.
(6) Risks of account blocking and freezing: When a competent authority presents corresponding investigation documents and requires the Platform to cooperate with the investigation of your account, assets, or trading data on the Platform, or takes measures to account block, freeze or transfer your account, the Platform shall assist in providing your corresponding data or performing corresponding operations as required by the competent authority, and the User shall assume full responsibility for the privacy disclosure, inability to operate the account, losses, etc. arising therefrom.
(7) Other risks: You shall be solely liable for any loss in the following circumstances: (a) losses caused by losing your account, forgetting your password, your improper operation and wrong investment decisions, etc.; (b) losses caused by online entrustment, failure to exit in time after hot key operation, malicious operation by others; (c) losses caused by the leveraged trading by others on your behalf on the Website; and (d) losses caused by any other accident and not attributable to the Platform.
Note: If you participate in the purchase of the Product on the Platform, you shall control your own risks, evaluate the value and risks of digital assets investment, and bear the economic risk of losing all your investments. You shall trade according to your own financial conditions and risk tolerance, and be aware of the risks of investing in digital assets. When you invest in digital assets, there is both the possibility of you making a profit and the possibility of you making a loss. The risk disclosure herein does not reveal all the risks in the Product. Please be sure to have a clear understanding of the foregoing. There are risks in the market; be cautious in investment.
5. Delay, suspension, termination or unexpected execution of the HTX Earn service may occur due to network delays, computer system failures and other force majeure. HTX shall exercise reasonable effort to ensure, but does not guarantee, that the HTX Earn service execution system runs stably and effectively. HTX shall bear no responsibility where the outcome of execution does not match your expectations due to the above factors.
6. The Product is designed for HTX registered users, aiming to offer value-added services for their idle digital assets. The yields users earn on subscribing to HTX Earn products stem from investments in stable assets such as margins, loans, and bonds, as well as from staking rewards based on the Proof of Stake (PoS) mechanism and platform incentives.
7. Product Types
This agreement applies to fixed-term products and flexible products.
8. Flexible Products
Current flexible products encompass Flexible and Flexi Max products.
The interest shall be accrued from the second day after the User subscribes to the product (i.e. the T+1 day). Flexible product is a non-fixed return product, and the daily interest rate will fluctuate according to the market. The specific interest rate shall be subject to the actual market situation. The User shall be responsible for checking the latest product information on the Platform in deciding whether to continue with subscriptions. The daily interest will be transferred automatically to the HTX Earn product at 00:30:00 (UTC+8) on the T+1 day, and interest shall be compounded for the return.
Redemption is available at any time, except when redemption is suspended from 00:00:00 to 01:00:00 daily (UTC+8), and the funds redeemed are transferred to the spot account in real-time.
8.4 Automatic balance transfer to Flexible product
For a Flexible product with this function enabled, every day at 23:00:00 (UTC+8), the system will automatically transfer the available balance in the User’s spot account to the Flexible product of the same token type. If the quota of the Flexible product is insufficient or reaches the position limit for the User, the transfer of part or all of the balance may fail. The actual result of the transfer shall prevail.
8.5 Flexi Max
(1) The basic returns stem from investments in various types of stable and low-risk assets, such as loans and margins.
(2) While enjoying the returns, the User can also choose to redeem at any time. A certain redemption fee is required, and it will be automatically deducted from the principal and corresponding interest upon redemption in an inclusive payment manner.The specific calculation rules for redemption fees will be shown on the subscription and redemption pages.
9. Fixed-term Products
(1) Current fixed-term products encompass Fixed, NewList, and PrimeEarn products.
(2) Fixed-term products do not offer early redemption options.
Simple interest shall be accrued on a fixed income. The interest rate is updated on a daily basis for the Product, and the interest rate on the day the User subscribes to a certain product shall be the prevailing rate. The interest shall be accrued from the second day after the User subscribes to the Product (i.e. the T+1 day), and shall be paid in a lump sum the following day after the subscription matures.
9.3 Automatic transfer to Flexible product at maturity:
For a Fixed subscription order with this function enabled, upon maturity of the order, if there is a Flexible product of the same token type, the system will transfer the subscription amount and interest to the User’s spot account the next day after the maturity date, and then continue the automatic transfer from the spot account to the Flexible product of such token type. If the quota of the Flexible product is insufficient or reaches the position limit for the User, some or all of the transfer may fail. The actual outcome of the transfer shall prevail in any event.
10. Regular Invest
If the User has created a Regular Invest plan, the system will use the User’s available USDT balance in the User’s spot account to automatically place orders to purchase the User’s designated token(s), at the time(s) of purchase(s) and frequency designated by the User.
After successful purchase(s), if there is Flexible product(s) available for the purchased token type(s) on HTX Earn, the system will automatically subscribe to the Flexible product(s) with the purchase amount of token(s). Interest generated would be in accordance with the terms for Flexible products.
If there is no Flexible product(s) available for the purchased token type(s), or the quota of the Flexible product(s) is insufficient or the User has reached the limit for the Flexible product(s) of the token type(s), the purchased token(s) will remain in the User’s spot account. In every case, the actual result of the transfer shall prevail.
If the automatic application for the purchase placement is not executed within 10 minutes of the User’s designated time, whether due to network delays, system errors or failure, or other force majeure factors, that specific order will be canceled to protect the User against token price fluctuations. However, future Regular Invest orders will not be affected.
11. Automatic transfer to spot account
If the user has enabled the "Use your balance in Flexible" function and there is insufficient USDT balance in the User's spot account to execute their Regular Invest orders, the system will automatically redeem the User's USDT assets (including principal and interest) from the Flexible product and transfer them to their spot account to complete the Regular Invest orders. In every case, the actual result of the transfer shall prevail.
12. Service of Notice. Any notice, consent or other correspondence required or permitted by this Agreement shall be in writing and shall be deemed to have been legally served if: (1) sent as a message within the HTX platform; (2) sent via email or SMS, in which case the time of sending shall be the time of delivery.
13. Miscellaneous. This Agreement is in the form of an electronic agreement, and the User shall carefully read, acknowledge and agree to the terms and conditions of this Agreement before operation. If any provision of this Agreement violates the relevant laws and regulations, that provision shall be deemed invalid; however, such invalid provision shall not affect the validity of other provisions of this Agreement.