Risk Reminder on Withdrawing Crypto Assets
- Terms & Conditions
Dear HTX Users,
Withdrawal involves transferring assets and is considered a risky act. Therefore, before proceeding with a withdrawal, we strongly advise you to read this risk reminder carefully to fully understand the potential risks associated with withdrawals. You should be mindful of the various risk factors linked to withdrawal and consider your own level of risk awareness, ability to identify risks, and risk tolerance before deciding to use the service. Please exercise caution and make an informed decision when accepting the service.
Once you confirm this risk reminder, it is considered that you have carefully read and understood its entire content, and you voluntarily accept HTX's withdrawal service. Any losses resulting from the withdrawal will be solely your responsibility, and we shall not be held liable in any manner whatsoever.
HTX offers the following risk notifications and statements:
- Change of asset ownership: Once the assets are withdrawn to another platform or address, ownership of these assets will be transferred to the individual or platform associated with the withdrawal address.
- Assets cannot be recovered: Once the withdrawal is completed, the platform cannot assist you in recovering the withdrawn assets.
- Loss of assets caused by withdrawal to untrusted platforms: Be cautious of the allure from others, as withdrawing to untrusted platforms like illegal fund disks or MLM schemes (Ponzi and pyramid schemes) can result in permanent loss of your assets from this platform.
- Withdrawals due to being defrauded: If users are tempted by arbitrage, airdrop, or other enticing offers to withdraw their assets to a gambling, fraudulent, or illegal platform, they could potentially suffer a loss of their assets.
- Asset loss due to loan default: When users lend funds to another person by withdrawing them to that person's address, they face the risk of non-repayment, potentially resulting in the loss of their assets.
- Money laundering risks: Users may be entrusted or enticed by others to facilitate fund withdrawals after purchasing crypto assets, inadvertently engaging in money laundering behaviors. This can lead to unwittingly aiding criminal activities and potentially subjecting them to legal consequences.
- Wrong withdrawal address: Users may mistakenly fill in incorrect withdrawal addresses, leading to the irreversible loss of their digital assets.
- Risks associated with ICO: Investing in ICO crowdfunding carries high risks. Users should exercise caution and refrain from directly withdrawing funds to the ICO crowdfunding address, as this could result in the loss of the digital assets raised by the crowdfunding campaign.
- Risks caused by uncontrollable factors: These risks encompass, but are not limited to, unavoidable and insurmountable force majeure events, which may include wars, financial market crises, natural disasters, major political events, hacker attacks, computer virus outbreaks, and any other factors that may lead to losses during cryptocurrency withdrawals. Users shall bear any loss from force majeure or accidental risks.
- Any losses due to user errors: These faults shall include, but are not limited to, losses resulting from decision-making errors, improper operations, forgotten or leaked passwords, passwords being cracked by others, intrusions into the user's personal computer system by a third party, and malicious or improper actions of others when acting as agents for transactions.
Note: This risk reminder does not cover all possible risks associated with withdrawals. Users are advised to thoroughly understand the relevant policies and regulations, carefully read the platform rules, and assess their own risk tolerance based on their individual conditions before proceeding with withdrawals through HTX.
You acknowledge and undertake that you have thoroughly read this risk reminder, understand all the risks mentioned above, and voluntarily assume any and all possible losses.
Please stay vigilant against the risks.
Find us on
HTX reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or change or cancel this announcement at any time and for any reasons without prior notice. The above is for information purposes only and HTX makes no recommendations or guarantees in respect of any virtual asset, product, or promotion on HTX. Prices of virtual assets are highly volatile and trading virtual assets involves risk. Please read our Risk Reminder text here.