HTX PrimeVote #5 Will List ORDI(Ordinals)
- Latest News
- New Coin Listing
Dear HTX Users,
The PrimeVote 5# campaign has ended, and the BRC-20 project ORDI (Ordinals) has won the right to listing with 23,913,178 votes.
As the BRC-20 protocol is still in the brand new consensus formation stage, there may be a risk of inconsistent resolution of assets in multiple platforms. HTX's tech team has been actively communicating with Unisat and BRC-20 community in the hope of working together to develop a standard that is widely accepted by the industry, and to promote the development of the BRC-20 ecosystem while ensuring the safety of users' assets.
With the joint cooperation of HTX and Unisat, a more stable rule has been jointly explored to protect the safety of users' BRC-20 assets. According to the rules of this event, HTX PrimeVote is scheduled to open ORDI (Ordinals) deposit on May 20, 2023 at 09:00 (UTC).
- ORDI deposits will open at 09:00 (UTC) on May 20. [Deposit Now>>>]
- The ORDI spot trading (ORDI/USDT) will open when the deposit volume meets the demand of market trading, which will be officially announced in advance.
- The time of opening trading and withdrawing will be notified in the subsequent announcement, please stay tuned.
- If there are no orders on the orderbook within 90% ~ 110% of the last price, all new Market orders placed for buying/selling will be canceled automatically to prevent slippage. Please ensure that you have done sufficient risk assessment when trading newly-listed tokens, as they are often subject to high price volatility.
- Spot market makers can enjoy 0 trading fee for the first month of the ORDI's trading.
- Due to the current instability of the BRC-20 protocol, some deposits confirmation time may be longer.
May 20, 2023
Find us on
HTX reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or change or cancel this announcement at any time and for any reasons without prior notice. The above is for information purposes only and HTX makes no recommendations or guarantees in respect of any virtual asset, product, or promotion on HTX. Prices of virtual assets are highly volatile and trading virtual assets involves risk. Please read our Risk Reminder text here.