【Token Airdrop Event】CandyDrop launches RETH on May 14, 2022
- Latest News
Dear Valued Users,
CandyDrop is launching RETH on May 14, 2022.
RETH : 11:00 (UTC) May 14, 2022 – 11:00 (UTC) May 16, 2022
Click here to participate (APP version only).
How to join:
During the event period, users are eligible to register for a CandyDrop event ONCE every time when their daily average spot trading volume of any digital asset for the last 3 days reaches 100 USDT.
Individual maximum registrations = daily average spot trading volume of any digital assets for last 3 days / 100
Interested users can click into the event page to register. Please check your daily average spot trading volume if your registration is unsuccessful. Click here to participate.
3. Win your Candydrops
The CandyDrop tokens will be randomly allocated to registered participants. Winners will receive the tokens for free. The token prizes will be delivered to winners' Spot Accounts within 12 hours.
*Every participant can only receive 1 share of reward of each token.
Calculation of allotment
- Actual winning rate of individual user = total number of winners / total number of participants in the event * 100%
- The winning rate and final token allotment are calculated based on a matrix of user data including trading volume, trading frequency, asset balance and HT holdings, etc.
- Users are required to complete ID verification before joining this event. Failure to complete ID verification before the event ends will result in the forfeiture of rewards.
- Users can only participate in this event on the HTX App.
- Sub-accounts are not eligible to participate in this event as an independent entry.
- Market makers are not eligible to participate in this event.
- Spot trading volume includes the volume of spot, ETP, margin and grid trades.
- Due to local compliance requirements, users from the following countries and regions are not eligible to participate in this event: Mainland China, the United States of America, Canada, Japan, Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Sudan, Syria, Singapore, Venezuela and Crimea.
- Trading volume includes both buys and sells (excluding wash trades) across all available trading pairs (excluding USDT/HUSD, USDC/USDT, PAX/HUSD, USDC/HUSD, TUSD/HUSD, DAI/USDT, TUSD/USDT, PAX/USDT, and DAI/HUSD).
- Proportion of spot transactions using Point Cards to deduct fees will not be counted in the daily average amount for this activity.
HTX reserves the right of final decision regarding this event. In case of cheating, HTX reserves the right to disqualify the users involved and forfeit their rewards.
The above is for information purposes only. HTX makes no recommendations or guarantees in respect of any digital assets, products, or promotions on HTX.
Risk Reminder: Trading digital assets and digital asset derivatives comes with high risks due to significant price volatility. Please fully understand all the risks and make prudent decisions before trading. Please read our detailed risk reminder at https://www.huobi.com/support/en-us/detail/360000188081. HTX will not be responsible for your trading losses.
May 14, 2022
Find us on
HTX reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or change or cancel this announcement at any time and for any reasons without prior notice. The above is for information purposes only and HTX makes no recommendations or guarantees in respect of any digital asset, product, or promotion on HTX. Prices of digital assets are highly volatile and trading digital assets involves risk. Please read our Risk Reminder text here.