HTX Primelist to List ERTHA (ERTHA) on January 4
- Latest News
Dear Valued Users,
HTX will be listing ERTHA (ERTHA) on our brand new token listing platform, Primelist, at 10:00 (UTC) on Jan 4.
Similar to HTX Prime, Primelist is a new token listing platform on HTX and expands our channels for listing high-quality tokens. With Primelist, participants stand a chance to buy new tokens at a low price and trade the newly listed token once the Primelist activity ends.
Token for Sale:
|Registration Method||Register via Queue||Register via HT Holdings|
|Sale Period||10:00 (UTC) on Jan 4 - 12:30 (UTC) on Jan 4(Trading will open at 13:00 (UTC) on Jan 4, 30 minutes after the sale period ends)|
|Sale Volume||20 Million tokens (1% of total supply)|
|Up to 8 Million tokens(0.04% of total supply)||Up to 12 Million tokens(0.06% of total supply)|
|Queue numbers for eligible buyers||1-2880||NA|
|Purchase Price||0.018 USDT per token||0.018 USDT per token|
|Purchase Limit||50 USDT||Allocation on a pro rata basis|
How to participate:
There are two ways for users to participate in this event. Each user can only choose one method for participation and cannot change the selected method once registration is completed.
Register via Queue
- Sign up on HTX and complete theadvanced verification process before 10:00 (UTC) on Jan 4(if you have not done so already).
- Reach a minimum daily average spot trading volume of 200 USDT in any digital asset between 15:00:00 on 29 Dec (UTC) and 9:45:00 on 4 Jan (UTC). Daily Average Spot Trading Volume = Total Spot Trading Volumes during the campaign/Number of Campaign Days. For example, a campaign lasts from 18:00:00 21 Dec (UTC) to 08:00:00 24 Dec (UTC). During this campaign, user A traded a total of $5,000 over the 4 calendar days (UTC). According to our calculation, this user's average daily trading volume during this campaign is $1,250. During the campaign, you can check your trading volume at any time on the event page. Trading volume counts both buys and sells (excluding wash trades) across all available trading pairs (excluding USDT/HUSD, PAX/HUSD, USDC/HUSD, USDC/USDT, TUSD/HUSD, DAI/USDT, TUSD/USDT, PAX/USDT, and DAI/HUSD).
- Hold at least 50 USDT in your Exchange account before 10:00 (UTC) on Jan 4.
- From 10:00 (UTC) to 11:00 (UTC) on Jan 4, eligible users can register to participate in this event. Their USDT balances in the Exchange account will be locked automatically once they complete the registration. （Please note: If you have not registered for the event, you will not be able to participate）
- From 11:00 (UTC) to 12:30 (UTC) on Jan 4, the system will randomly select 2,880 lucky users among all participants to qualify for the purchase and allocation of 50 USDT worth of ERTHA each. Those users will see their sequence number (1 ~ 2,880) on the web page.
- For the rest of the participants, their USDT tokens will be automatically unlocked and made available in their Exchange accounts.
Register via HT Holding
- Sign up on HTX and complete theadvanced verification process before 10:00 (UTC) on Jan 4 (if you have not done so already).
- Have 3-day minimum average holdings of 300 HT between 16:00:00 on Dec 31 (UTC) and 15:59:59 on Jan 3 (UTC), during which you can check your HT holdings at any time on the event page. In addition, ensure you have the minimum USDT holdings required to place orders according to the following table. Please note that all payments will be made in USDT.
|3-day average HT Holdings||Cap for Order Placement||Minimum USDT Holdings Required|
|300≤x<1000||50 USDT||50 USDT|
|1,000≤x<3,000||100 USDT||100 USDT|
|3,000≤x<5,000||150 USDT||150 USDT|
|5,000≤x<10,000||200 USDT||200 USDT|
|10,000≤x<50,000||250 USDT||250 USDT|
|50,000≤x<500,000||750 USDT||750 USDT|
|x≥500,000||2,000 USDT||2,000 USDT|
- From 10:00 (UTC) to 11:00 (UTC) on Jan 4, eligible users can register to participate in this event. Their USDT balances will be locked automatically once the registration completes. （Please note: if you have not registered for the event, you will not be able to participate）
- From 11:00 (UTC) to 12:30 (UTC) on Jan 4, the system will automatically execute purchase orders with the maximum amount of USDT they can use for the order placement (as shown in the table above) and allocate new tokens for each participant on a pro rata basis.
- After the allocation, any remaining USDT tokens will be sent to their Exchange accounts.
- The number of new tokens allocated to each participant = The order amount in USDT for each participant/the order amount in USDT for all participants * The number of new tokens offered
- HTX will open ERTHA deposits and spot trading (ERTHA/USDT) at 13:00 (UTC) on Jan 4
- HTX will open ERTHA withdrawals at 10:00 (UTC) on Jan 7.
- Margin trading, futures trading, and promotions for ERTHA with attractive rewards will go live shortly after spot trading for ERTHA opens. Please stay tuned!
Terms & Conditions:
- HTX Tokens (HT) held in all HTX accounts (excluding HTX Cloud Wallet) are counted within the scope of the snapshot. The snapshot will randomly take place every 24 hours, starting from 16:00:00 (UTC) on Dec 31 to 15:59:59 (UTC) on Jan 3.
- To avoid irrational operations, the platform will restrict the use of Market Orders within the first 3 minutes after spot trading starts. The prices set in Limit Order shall not be higher than 10 times the price set in this event.
- If there are no orders on the orderbook within 90% ~ 110% of the last price, all new Market Orders placed for buying/selling will be canceled automatically to prevent slippage. Please ensure that you have done sufficient risk assessment when trading newly-listed tokens, as they are often subject to high price volatility.
- Users from the following countries or regions will not be permitted to participate in this Primelist event: Mainland China, the United States of America, Canada, Japan, Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Sudan, Syria, Venezuela, and Crimea.
- Orders using API will not be available during the Primelist event.
- The Primelist event is not open to sub-accounts.
- HTX reserves the right of final interpretation for all aspects of this event, and the right to disqualify any participant who shows signs of fraudulent behavior.
December 29, 2021
Find us on
HTX reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or change or cancel this announcement at any time and for any reasons without prior notice. The above is for information purposes only and HTX makes no recommendations or guarantees in respect of any digital asset, product, or promotion on HTX. Prices of digital assets are highly volatile and trading digital assets involves risk. Please read our Risk Reminder text here.