HT Operation Monthly Report (February 2022)
- HT Special Zone
Greetings from HTX! We thank you for your continuous support to and trust in HT.
The following report on progresses of HT is provided for your review.
Ⅰ. HT Data and Events Calendar
1. On HT Data
In February 2022, HTX burnt 0.602 million HT (about 5.804 million USDT), which is 23.33% less than that in January. As of March 15th, 2022, the number of burnt HT combined has reached 291.599 million.
The HT deflation rate of the month is 0.27%. Calculation Function: HT deflation rate = (0.602 million HT burnt amount * (15%/20%)）/ previous period's total quantity in circulation 166.067 million HT
Existing Supply: 208,401,129 HT
Current Circulation Amount: 165,616,314 HT
Number of HT holders: grew 2.63% in Mar 2022
Note: Existing Supply = Current Circulation Amount + Total Locked Amount
For burn of HTX HT, please read:
Transaction Hash: 0x8dd51eb042177fb5aedeb7dbb8ba157bba70ad3ab8786465eb1b8bdb17612113
2. HT Events
The HTX PrimeList activities have continued on in January. Users with as less as 300HT are eligible for these activities, which saw the highest returns realized in KT at 900%, PHCR at 530%, and ARKN at 300%.
In February the PrimeList activities went on with ever more participation. The KT drew more than 83 thousand users, thePHCRdrew more than 95 thousand users, and ARKN attracted more than 86 thousand. By only holding respective amounts of HT during the event, users are eligible for corresponding activities. Returns from the activities are increasingly higher with the best performers ranging from 3x to 9x.
3. Data from Institutions
TokenInsight: HTX turnover in Feb 2022 reached to more than $40 billion
According to TokenInsight data, turnover of HTX’s spot products in February amassed to just more than $40 billion.
(Note: HTX is only citing the aforesaid data published by Independent third-party institution, without subjecting itself to any legal responsibility to such data.)
Ⅱ. Progresses in HTX Business Lines
1. HTX holds a special event starting from Mar 7. Tribute to all women: Celebrate International Women’s Day and share a $1 million prize pool Join in Primebox special activities to collect cards from mystery boxes and win up to $5,000 prizes. The event also offers users a chance to learn about the historical heroines.
2. In the past February, HTX rolled out more infrastructures, including ZKP, UPI, GLMR, MOVR, C98, KT, MGG, RSS3, ZIG, ROCO, PHCR, BOBA, GMEE, SIS, STARLY, JASMY, BABYDOGE, GF, ARKN, HEC, CHSB, PSTAKE, REVV, RANKER, AUDI and NFT, Defi, amongst other decentralized application assets.
3. HTX crypto loans: on Feb 14, we added Cross Margin and Isolated Margin Trading for AVAX, GALA, MANA, MATIC, SAND; on Feb 22, we added Cross Margin and Isolated Margin Trading for LOOKS and PEOPLE.
4. Contract Contest is an important focus in February. We’ve held activities like How to Share $100,000 by Participating in the Derivatives Master Trading Contest!, and AMA, etc., reaching out to 4.5 million users.
5. HTX Earn offers HT demand deposits and time deposits with APY of 0.8%. In February, HTX Earn users accumulated a sum returns of 3.78 million U, of which 46 thousand U were contributed by HT products.
6. As of end of February, grid trading became available for USDT-Margined Swaps. BNB and FTM are added to Coin-Margined Swaps. SLP, VRA, ARPA, and GALA are added to U-Margined Swaps. At present, HTX USDT-Margined Swaps support a total of 122 various tokens, and USDT-Margined Futures support 13 coins, while offering up to 200x leverage for BTC and ETH. The Coin-Margined Swaps support 48 types of contracts and Coin-Margined Futures support 13, covering hot-stuff assets of GameFi, SocialFi, NFT, DeFi, Polkadot and storage.
Ⅲ. Media Coverage
1. Reuters: Crypto firms launch coalition to promote market integrity
Feb 7 (Reuters) - A group of major cryptocurrency firms including HTX, Circle, Anchorage Digital and Coinbase are forming a new coalition aimed at cracking down on market manipulation in an effort to instill trust in the burgeoning digital asset industry. CMIC eventually hopes to be able to engage with regulators, promote training programs and endorse data-sharing frameworks that can help to address concerns about transparency in the cryptocurrency space.
2、CNBC: Chinese cryptocurrency exchange HTX plans to re-enter U.S. market, but with asset management focus
Feb 21, 2022. Chinese cryptocurrency exchange HTX is planning to re-enter the U.S. market more than two years after it ceased operations to comply with regulations, co-founder Du Jun, told CNBC. Several years of tighter crypto regulation in China has given HTX further impetus to expand into other parts of Asia with Europe and the U.S. next, Du said. A step back into the U.S. market could put HTX in competition with companies like Coinbase.
Determined to embrace the global community with a more open and inclusive heart, HT is adopting English as the official language in its bulletin-board publications going forward to reach out to more global users.
Until next month.
Mar. 15, 2022
Find us at:
HTX reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend, change or cancel this announcement at any time and for any reasons without further notice. The above is for information purposes only and HTX makes no recommendations or guarantees in respect of any digital asset, product, or promotion on HTX. Prices of digital assets are highly volatile and trading digital assets is risky. See this link for more details