HTX Primelist to List A New Token Everyday from January 24 to January 30
- Latest News
Dear Valued Users,
From Jan 24 to Jan 30, HTX will be listing a new token every day at 10:00 (UTC) on our brand listing platform, Primelist. There will be 7 new tokens in total.
Similar to HTX Prime, Primelist is a new token listing platform on HTX and expands our channels for listing high-quality tokens. With Primelist, participants stand a chance to buy new tokens at a low price and trade the newly listed token once the Primelist activity ends.
Click to participate :
Token for Sale:
|Queue numbers for eligible buyers||3,600||1,800||450||1,800||1,350||1800||1620|
|Register via Queue||50USDT|
|Register via HT Holdings||Allocation on a pro rata basis|
How to participate:
There are two ways for users to participate in this event. Each user can only choose one method for participation and cannot change the selected method once registration is completed.
1. Register via Queue
- From Jan 24 to Jan 30, the registration channel for each round of campaign is available from 10:00-11:00 (UTC) every day. During that period, the lucky users will be randomly choosen by the system from 11:00 to 12:30 (UTC) every day.
- Reach a minimum daily average spot trading volume of 500 USDT in any digital asset in each round of campaign. Daily Average Spot Trading Volume = Total Spot Trading Volumes during the campaign/Number of Campaign Days. During the campaign, you can check your trading volume at any time on the event page.
- For passionate users who want to participate in every round of Primelist Everyday, they need to fulfill a minimum daily spot trading volumes of 500 USDT in any tokens for from 12:00 (UTC) on Jan 21 to 9:45 (UTC) on Jan 30. During that period, they also need to hold at least 50 USDT in their exchange accounts everyday which will be deducted for new tokens won by lucky draw.
- If you obtain the sure-to-win draw in the PrimeFest and meet the qualifications for participation in Primelist, ≥100USDT in your account is required (the specific required USDT amount is subject to the way of panic buying)
- Trading volume counts both buys and sells (excluding wash trades) across all available trading pairs (excluding USDT/HUSD, PAX/HUSD, USDC/HUSD, USDC/USDT, TUSD/HUSD, DAI/USDT, TUSD/USDT, PAX/USDT, DAI/HUSD and UST/USDT).
- All eligible users can register to participate in this event. Their USDT balances in the Exchange account will be locked automatically once they complete the registration. Failure to complete registration before the campaign ends will result in the forfeiture of any rewards.
- Lucky users will be randomly choosen from all participants by the system during the given time period. Each lucky winner is eligible to buy new tokens worth of 50 USDT. The queue numbers of all lucky users will be revealed on the landing page.
- For the rest of the participants, their holdings of 50 USDT will be automatically unlocked in their Exchange accounts.
2. Register via HT Holding
- From Jan 24 to Jan 30, the registration channel for each round of campaign is available from 10:00-11:00 (UTC) every day. During that period, all participants will be rewarded with HT by the system from 11:00 to 12:30 (UTC) every day.
- Have a minimum daily average holdings of 300 HT during the time period for random snapshots of HT holdings, during which you can check your HT holdings at any time on the event page. In addition, please ensure you have the minimum USDT holdings required to place orders according to the following table. Please note that all payments will be made in USDT.
1. Eligible users can register to participate in this event. Their USDT balances will be locked automatically once the registration completes. （Please note: failure to complete registration before the event ends will result in the forfeiture of any rewards.）
2. The system will automatically execute purchase orders with the maximum amount of USDT they can use for the order placement (as shown in the table above) and allocate new tokens for each participant on a pro rata basis.
3. After the allocation, any remaining USDT tokens will be sent to their Exchange accounts.
The number of new tokens allocated to each participant = The order amount in USDT for each participant/the order amount in USDT for all participants * The number of new tokens offered.
4. If users want to participate in every round of Primelist Everyday (in total of 7 rounds), they need to keep minimum daily average holdings of 300 HT and hold at least 50 USDT in their exchange accounts everyday from 16:00:00 (UTC) on Jan 21 to 23:59:59 (UTC) on Jan 29.
Terms & Conditions:
- HTX Tokens (HT) held in all HTX accounts (excluding HTX Cloud Wallet) are counted within the scope of the snapshot. The snapshot will randomly take place every 24 hours, starting from 16:00:00 (UTC) on Jan 21 to 15:59:59 (UTC) on Jan 29.
- The platform will not limit the use of Market Orders within the first 3 minutes after spot trading starts. The prices set in Limit Order shall not be higher than 10 times the price set in this event.
- If there are no orders on the orderbook within 90% ~ 110% of the last price, all new Market Orders placed for buying/selling will be canceled automatically to prevent slippage. Please ensure that you have done sufficient risk assessment when trading newly-listed tokens, as they are often subject to high price volatility.
- Users from the following countries or regions will not be permitted to participate in this Primelist event: Mainland China, the United States of America, Canada, Japan, Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Sudan, Syria, Venezuela, and Crimea.
- Orders using API will not be available during the Primelist event.
- The Primelist event is not open to sub-accounts.
- HTX reserves the right of final interpretation for all aspects of this event, and the right to disqualify any participant who shows signs of fraudulent behavior.
- HTX reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or change or cancel this announcement at any time and for any reasons without prior notice
The above is for information purposes only and HTX makes no recommendations or guarantees in respect of any digital asset, product, or promotion on HTX.
Risk Reminder: Trading digital assets and digital asset derivatives comes with high risks due to significant price volatility. Please fully understand all the risks and make prudent decisions before trading. Please read our detailed risk reminder at https://www.huobi.com/support/en-us/detail/360000188081. HTX will not be responsible for your trading.
Find us on
HTX reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or change or cancel this announcement at any time and for any reasons without prior notice. The above is for information purposes only and HTX makes no recommendations or guarantees in respect of any digital asset, product, or promotion on HTX. Prices of digital assets are highly volatile and trading digital assets involves risk. Please read our Risk Reminder text here.