HTX to Delist AIDOGE/USDT, LINA/USDT, EOS/BTC, LOOKS/USDT, CELO/USDT and ENS/USDT Isolated Margin Trading Pairs on August 31
- Latest News
Dear HTX Users,
HTX will delist the AIDOGE/USDT, LINA/USDT, EOS/BTC, LOOKS/USDT, CELO/USDT and ENS/USDT isolated margin trading pairs at 07:55 (UTC) on August 31, 2023.
Affected Isolated Margin Trading Pairs:
AIDOGE/USDT, LINA/USDT, LOOKS/USDT, CELO/USDT, ENS/USDT
The delisting timeline is as follows:
1. On August 29, 07:00 (UTC), the margin loan service for the affected isolated margin trading pairs will be disabled.
2. On August 31, 07:55 (UTC), isolated margin trading services for the affected pairs will be disabled, after which transfer and margin trading will not be available.
3. On August 31, 07:55 (UTC), compulsory repayments will be triggered.
To protect your assets from being affected by compulsory repayments, please stop trading the AIDOGE/USDT, LINA/USDT, EOS/BTC, LOOKS/USDT, CELO/USDT and ENS/USDT isolated margin trading pairs and make repayments before 07:55 (UTC) on August 31, 2023.
1. Please withdraw the pending orders of the AIDOGE/USDT, LINA/USDT, EOS/BTC, LOOKS/USDT, CELO/USDT and ENS/USDT isolated margin trading pairs in time before the delisting and stop any related trades.
2. Compulsory repayment will be triggered if users fail to repay their loans before the delisting. Any remaining assets will be transferred to the users' spot accounts within 48 hours after the compulsory repayments.
We apologize for any inconvenience it may cause. HTX remains committed to providing you with better products and services.
Thank you for your continuous support!
August 25, 2023
Find us on
HTX reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or change or cancel this announcement at any time and for any reasons without prior notice. The above is for information purposes only and HTX makes no recommendations or guarantees in respect of any virtual asset, product, or promotion on HTX. Prices of virtual assets are highly volatile and trading virtual assets involves risk. Please read our Risk Reminder text here.