LUNA/USDT Margin Trading Pairs Will be Delisted on May 26
- Latest News
Dear Valued Users,
Due to the LUNA migration and upgrade, HTX will disable margin trading for LUNA/USDT trading pairs beginning at 07:00 (UTC) on May 26, 2022.
The timeline is as follows:
- The transferring service for the above cross/isolated margin trading pairs will be disabled beginning at 06:30 (UTC) on May 26.
- Cross/isolated margin trading services will be suspended beginning at 07:00 (UTC) on May 26. Simultaneously, the compulsory repayment will be triggered.
To avoid your assets being affected by the compulsory repayment, we recommend you to stop trading on any of the cross and isolated margin trading pairs and manually make the repayment before 07:00 (UTC) on May 26.
- Please withdraw the pending orders in a timely fashion before the delisting and stop trading on any of the cross and isolated Margin trading pairs.
- The compulsory repayment will be triggered if you fail to repay the assets before the delisting. The remaining assets will be transferred to your Exchange account within 48 hours after the delisting.
- Spot trading for the above trading pairs will be unaffected.
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused and appreciate your understanding. We will be making continuous effort to offer better products and services!
May 26, 2022
Find us on
HTX reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or change or cancel this announcement at any time and for any reasons without prior notice. The above is for information purposes only and HTX makes no recommendations or guarantees in respect of any digital asset, product, or promotion on HTX. Prices of digital assets are highly volatile and trading digital assets involves risk. Please read our Risk Reminder text here.