HTX Token Management Rules
- New Coin Listing
Chapter I General Provisions
Article 1 Purpose. The HTX Token Management Rules (hereinafter referred to as the “Rules”) are formulated to promote the healthy development of the blockchain industry, protect the legitimate rights and interests of users and regulate token management.
Article 2 Definition. Unless otherwise expressly specified herein, the following terms shall have the meaning ascribed to them below:
(1) "HTX " refers to the HTX Digital Asset Trading Platform.
(2) "Project team" refers to any entity responsible for the issuance or operation of tokens, or any legal person, team, natural person, or actual controller who are responsible for the tokens listed on HTX, and any representative or volunteer who is willing to be responsible for any community-based or decentralized tokens, or any tokens which is not managed by any specific project team.
(3) "Token" refers to the encrypted digital certificate of interest circulated and traded on HTX, also known as "project".
Chapter II Information Disclosure
Article 3 Information disclosure obligation. The project team shall timely and truthfully disclose all information that may have a significant impact on the tokens and ensure that such information is true, accurate, and complete and that there is no false or misleading content or major omission in the information disclosed.
Article 4 Information disclosure channel. The project team shall, from the date of these Rules, disclose information on a regular or interim basis on the relevant official website.
The information disclosed shall include but is not limited to the latest development progress regarding technical codes, market activities, institutional investment status, project community development status, and other important information.
Article 5 Interim information disclosure. In addition to regular information disclosures, the project team shall be required to carry out interim information disclosures in case of special events. The project team shall disclose relevant information about the special event within 24 hours following the occurrence thereof while submitting a written report to HTX.
(1) Special events include but are not limited to: Change of core team members, major technical incidents, change in the development direction of products and technologies, suspected involvement of the core team in events which involve major legal risks, being the subject of major negative news reports or public opinions, and events which cause violent fluctuations in token prices (unfreezing or repo of locked tokens).
(2) Information to be disclosed on an interim basis includes but is not limited to the causes, history, basic facts, and consequences of a special event.
Article 6 Exceptions to information disclosure. If the information to be disclosed by the project team involves any state secrets or if the disclosure of such information would prejudice public interest, the project team may not disclose such information with the consent of HTX.
Chapter III Inquiry and Inspection
Article 7 Inquiry and Reply. HTX shall have the right to inquire the project team with regard to the project at any time, and the project team shall actively cooperate by providing a relevant response within 24 hours.
Article 8 Method of inquiry. HTX may make inquiries through:
(1) The official mailbox provided by the project team;
(2) The phone number provided by the project team;
(3) The instant messaging channels provided by the project team, such as WeChat, Facebook, and Telegram.
Article 9 Contents of inquiry. The contents of inquiry include but are not limited to the fulfillment of commitments made in the white paper or the official website, information on members of the core team and the tokens they hold, progress on the products and technologies, factors that cause violent fluctuations in token prices (unfreezing or repo of locked tokens).
Article 10 Outcome of inquiry. HTX shall have the right to determine whether the project team have violated any of the Rules based on the level of cooperation given by the project team to such inquiry and the actual responses given, and take corresponding actions. HTX may inform the project team of its decision through the means prescribed in Article 8 hereof or via an announcement.
Article 11 Regular inspection. HTX shall have the right to inspect the project team on a regular or random basis, for matters including but not limited to:
(1) Commitments made in the white paper;
(2) Security review of technical codes;
(3) Changes in positions held by the project team or any other major token holder, the fulfillment of any commitment to lock up tokens, and any other factors which may have an impact on the token price;
(4) Change of core team members;
(5) Other matters considered necessary by HTX.
Article 12 Special investigation. HTX shall have the right to launch a special investigation in the following circumstances:
(1) The project team are alleged by any user to be involved in violation of the matters prescribed in Article 11 hereof, but have not given any response in relation thereof or the response given is insufficient to dispel such allegations;
(2) The project team are reported by any news media to be involved in violation of the matters prescribed in Article 11 hereof, but have not given any response in relation thereof or the response given is insufficient to dispel such allegations;
(3) Any material risk is detected during routine inspections;
(4) Other circumstances in which HTX considers necessary to conduct a special investigation.
Article 13 Field investigation. HTX shall have the right to conduct regular or random field visits or field investigations on the project team whenever it considers necessary.
The project team shall actively cooperate with HTX in such investigations. The matters subject to such investigation include but are not limited to: the fulfillment of commitments made in the white paper or official website, positions of members of the core team and the tokens they hold, progress on the products and technologies, factors which cause violent fluctuations in token prices (unfreezing or repo of locked tokens).
HTX shall have the right to take relevant actions against the project team in accordance with these Rules or any prior agreement between them in the event that the project team reject or intentionally obstruct or otherwise refuse to cooperate with HTX in such investigations.
Article 14 The project team’s cooperative obligations. The project team shall be obliged to cooperate with HTX in its regular or special inspections. The project team shall actively provide responses or conduct rectifications in a timely manner to matters reported by users, allegations raised by the news media, or risk inquiries from competent regulatory bodies.
HTX shall have the right, in accordance with these Rules, to take relevant actions against the project team that refuse to cooperate.
The project team will be notified of such actions to be taken through the means as prescribed in Article 8 hereof or via an announcement.
Chapter IV Measures for Handling Violations
Article 15 Use of “ST”. HTX has the right, in light of the seriousness of the relevant circumstances, to place the warning mark “ST” on token trades to warn users of trading risks in the following circumstances:
(1) The project team have not updated or disclosed the relevant project information (including information to be disclosed on an interim basis), including but not limited to the official website or white paper;
(2) The average daily token trading turnover of the project team over the past 15 days is lower than USD 100,000 or any equivalent value;
(3) After HTX conducts inquiries, routine inspections, special inspections or field investigations, it is deemed necessary to add the "ST" mark;
(4) The project team are considered by HTX to have materially violated any of the Rules.
Article 16 Cancellation of “ST”. HTX has the right to, in light of the seriousness of the relevant circumstances, remove the warning mark “ST” on token trades in the following circumstances:
(1) The project team, after rectification, no longer fall into the situations described in paragraphs 1 and 2 of Article 15 hereof;
(2) The project team, after rectification, meet other requirements as specified in these Rules;
(3) The project team have provided supplementary materials which meet the requirements of HTX after inspection.
Article 17 Trading concealment or suspension. HTX has the right, in light of the seriousness of the relevant circumstances, to conceal or suspend token trading in the following circumstances.
(1) The ST warning mark has not been removed within 30 days (natural days);
(2) The average daily token trading turnover of the project team over the past 30 days is lower than USD 50,000 or any equivalent value;
(3) The core team members of the project team are found to be involved in serious fraudulent activities, including but not limited to: Misuse of tokens/funds raised for any undisclosed purposes, the project development team hiding their whereabouts or concealing the truth or fabricated facts;
(4) The project or any member of the core team of the project team is subject to any administrative penalty or is held for judicial liabilities by any competent national or regional regulatory body;
(5) The project team are mired in negative public opinion, or suspected of pyramid marketing or false publicity;
(6) The project or project team are suspected of violating any applicable laws, regulations or regulatory requirements;
(7) Without the consent of the community, the project development team have disbanded or any core team members has left, making the continuous development of the project impossible;
(8) The project team have deliberately concealed information or fabricated false information, which resulted in abnormal fluctuations in the token price;
(9) The project team have unilaterally unlocked tokens without abiding by the lock-up mechanism and failed to comply with the white paper or any other form of promised lock-up mechanism;
(10) The information disclosed by the project team is seriously misleading or untrue;
(11) The progress of the project has seriously lagged behind the schedule as stated in the white paper;
(12) Any potential security hazard has occurred due to a switch of the project’s main network and such security hazard has failed to be eliminated within 30 days;
(13) The smart contract code is found to be at risk of overflow or additional placement or have any other security vulnerabilities which cannot be addressed within 30 days;
(14) The project is exposed to other risks, such as token theft by hackers, private placement or double-spending attacks;
(15) The project team has caused HTX and/or users to incur major losses due to main network or smart contract security issues, and the project team refuses to cooperate and does not make any compensation;
(16) The token is a privacy token, does not support offline signatures, or its node source codes are not open-sourced.
(17) The project team are considered by HTX to have materially breached these Rules or are exposed to higher risks, etc.
HTX shall have the right to conceal or suspend trading involving the relevant tokens if the project or the project team fall into any of the above circumstances. After the token trading of the project team has been concealed or suspended, HTX shall cease the deposit services in relation to the tokens, but this will not affect any users holding the tokens; Users will still be able to search for the token code, but the token trading will not be displayed in the trading area and the growth chart.
The decision on the concealment of token trading is irrevocable. To resume online trading, the project team must submit a new application to HTX in accordance with the online token trading application procedures. HTX has the sole discretion to decide whether the project team meet the requirements for conducting online trading.
Article 18 Liquidation. Upon the concealment of token trading, HTX shall have the right to determine, in light of the actual situation, whether it is appropriate to commence the liquidation of the relevant assets on the platform at its sole discretion. The liquidation process of suspended tokens will commence from the date of such suspension.
Article 19 Trading termination. After the completion of the liquidation process, the relevant tokens of the project team shall no longer be available for trade on HTX, and may only be traded offline.
The trading termination will be notified through the means prescribed in Article 8 hereof or via an announcement.
Article 20 Liability commitment. The project team shall be liable for all losses caused to HTX, users, or any other third team.
Chapter V Supplementary Provisions
Article 21 Where there is any inconsistency between these Rules and any previously released rules, these Rules shall prevail.
Article 22 HTX reserves the right to the amendment and final interpretation of these Rules.
Article 23 These Rules shall come into effect as at the date of its promulgation.
June 11, 2021